2012年5月6日星期日

The Journey ( I ) .





i had been PLANNING and THINKING for a long time,
to write a STORY,
either a BOOK,DIARY or some documentary products,
abt us.


he is someone who teach me a life lesson,
gimme a wonderful memories that i never had in my life. =)


i told him,
i gonna write a NOVEL abt him,
abt me and him.

he said :
" maybe u should write it,
when i am already success in my life,
when i am the minister of morocco,
HAHA. "



too bad,
i am a girl who is very forgetful.... =[
10 years later,
maybe i still able to remember those sweet memories,
but not all detail of them...


so, let start it NOW =)


well,
i have too much to share,
and i dont even know where to begin...........................



let start with his basic profile background first ?



Rida Karzouz, is his full name..
a 23 years old Moroccan.


a hot blooded young man with outstanding personality,
who has a GREAT DREAM.

Guess What his dream is abt ?
he is interested with politic,

and he WISH to be the MINISTER of MOROCCO.

i know it sound crazy and impossible,
but this is HIM,
and this is HIS DREAM.
and i always tell him :
 " IF u are elected, i will VOTE for u,
SUPPORT u for sure, NO MATTER what happened. "
awwwwm, i am so sweet =D



he is SPECIAL.
forget about his identity as a foreign boy friend of mine,
he still a GREAT MAN i ever meet in my life.


he has a very strong personality,
sometimes we called this STUBBORN,
but yet this is how he lead his life,
and i think this would bring him to succeed.

"DO YOUR BEST and FUCK THE REST",
i guess this is the best quote he teach me,
TO BE MYSELF,
becoz i am someone who dont have a strong personality,
i m someone who is soft-hearted and sometimes being tolerate too much to people,
and get bully or lost myself....
this is true,
as i always failed to be myself in my previous relationship....

he allow me, to be myself in front of him.
he like my personality.
maybe he did asked me to improve myself,
but the reason behind,
is that he want me to be more intelligent and good to myself,
and he always wish the BEST for my future.

 i might be too stupid for him sometimes,
well, if i am clever than him,
i dont think i need him to protect me anymore....
this is wad i think, to comfort myself,
when he complaining that i am TOO STUPID.
HAHA =D



he is someone who know how to ENJOY his life to the MAX.
get into a relationship or get closed with him,
he will definitely bring u a GREAT ENJOYABLE LIFE.
he dare to experience something new,
he love challenging and excitement,
he know how to relax and enjoy.

i am someone who desperate an unusual life too,
meeting him and be with him, is such a miracle =]



he is HOT BLOODED,EMOTIONAL.
to be honest, 
there is no one is perfect,
one of his weaknesses- he is someone get pissed off easily.
he is straight forward,
he shared his real feeling with people,
and sometimes to tell the truth is more important than hurting people feeling .
to be his gf, i just wishes that he could makes this balance.....
and i realised his behavior toward me and our relationship changed positively,
comparing betwen 2011 and 2012...
so, i shouldnt complain too much abt this, haha !



to be TRUTHFUL and HONEST,
is another thing that he want me to adopt with.
he HATE LIE, LIAR, 
he COULDNT accept DISHONEST.

he said, 
HONESTLY is the BASIC element to BUILD UP a relationship,
and he want us to have a STRONG BASE for our relationship,
so, i have to be HONEST to him, and he will do it for me for sure.

Unfortunately,
i believed all my ex, exx, exxx, did LIE TO ME at least once.
and i did the same on them too.

i know him for almost a year,
he is someone who NEVER LIE to me, 
not even ONCE.
(but i did, when i dunno hw much he could be disappointed on me,
after i done tat on him. guilty. i m so sorry to him abt this.....)
do u trust this ? 
sometimes people ask me : maybe he did, but u didnt realized ?
well, i had already told u,
he was the one who ask me to be HONEST all the time to him,
do u demand someone to be HONEST with u but urself LYING at her?
i believe he wont =)

so, i ALWAYS TRUST HIM
until he LIE at me and i REALIZED 1 day =)
i am such a girl who has super-faith on a relationship, haha !




did i left out anything ?
hemmmmmmmmmmm.........
i have too much to write abt him.

oh yea !
i had forgot abt the MOST IMPORTANT THING.


he is COOL,
and I LOVE HIM.




haha !

anyway, maybe i can elaborate more in coming post ,
i gotta need passion , patient and the mood to write it.





STAY TUNED.


没有评论: