2012年3月14日星期三

The most TOUCHING Moment in my life

the MOST TOUCHING moment in my life,

An indian women came to PC fair at stadium Ipoh with her daughter,
to buy a computer.
Very Lucky and Fortunately,
i am the sales person who approaches them and explain,
teach the daughter everything she wish to know about computer,
for 30 min or more.


Lastly, they are really interested and decided to buy the computer from me,
but they have to take money from the Bank first.
And then, her mother also wishes to buy some stuff to make cakes such sa blended,
They wish to buy a printer from me as well,
Because I promise them to give them a good price for Printer 3 in 1,
If they would like to purchase together with the computer.

They told me ,
they may not have enough money to buy printer because they have to use the extra money to buy blended for cake.
It seems, their budget are very very limited.

Anyway, they promised me to come back in 4 hours later after they withdraw the money.

Around 6pm,
They came back and tell me they faced trouble on withdrawing $ from the Bank because of the problem of the debit card.
i told them, not to worry because they are allowed to pay deposit of RM 50 minimum to reserve the computer.
They seem very very happy about this news,
Indian mum asking me if I can still offer them the promotion price for printer,
If they would like to purchase it later in the shop.

I am feeling bad for them,
Because they are over-budget to buy the printer on the spot,
So I had a solution for them,
Which is :
I gonna write down something on the RESIT of the computer,
which is a promise to give them the promotion price of the printer RM 260 instead of RM 289 during PC fair.
And when they get enough $ to buy the printer,
They can just do it by bringing the receipt to show my college who work full-time worker at the shop,
And they can get the promotion price again.

They are excited again for this second great news,
and they paid me RM100 as deposit for the computer.

Then, the indian women takes out Rm 50 again from her pocket,
and try to put it in my hand, and said :
"Girl, takes this $ for some drinks, u are a very kind person, may god bless u."
i was shocked and i rejected the $ on the spot.

and i said :
"Aunty, my boss will paid me for commission, u are my 1st customer today, i am really happy enough to have ur sales order to me, so, please keep the $ for urself, ok ?"
“and keep this money for urself, to buy the blended of the cake, aunty.”

I smile and I walked to the counter to prepare a receipt for her.
In my heart, it is crying.
becoz i know that they are not people who has a very rich background
(they came by MOTOR, and they have no extra $ to buy a printer, after the spending on the computers and stuff for cakes.)

I get them a receipt,
And her daughter request for a hug from me,
She look into my eye,
I can feel that she appreciate my service a lot,
We hugged ,
Her mother blessed me for a good sales for these few days,
And a good result on my exam,
And they leaves.

I run away to the backstage and cried SERIOUSLY.
I am very emotional and my tear was lost of control.

i am thinking,
why do they APPRECIATE my services and efforts so much,
even-though i think that it was part of my Job.

instead of buying a printer for RM260 becoz of budget problem,
they gimme RM50 as Tips for servicing them well.




Aunty and Girl,
I wish to tell u,
I get 1 sale on Friday (which is your sales order),
5 sales on Saturday,
And 8 sales on Sunday,
A total of 14 computers.

You gimme a motivation to work,
You light up my life.
u would change my life too.
Thanks for giving me a lesson,
by teaching me how to appreciate people who is kind to us in our life.
Who may be less-fortunate in their life,
who may be born to be poor people,
or who may be needed our motivation and encouragement.






Aunty and Girl,
May God Bless u and ur kindness family FOREVER.
Kind people desert a better life.
thanks and glad to meet u in my life.



没有评论: