2010年11月26日星期五

my sweet 19 bday =)


my sweet 19 bday =D




yeah yeah !!! 25th of NOV !!
my bday again !
finally,my bday reach and i had grow older lu..
i am now officially 19 years old gal.

appreciate the moment my ji mui - ebel, meikim,chloe baby and evon who celebrate bday wif me on 24 of NOV at k box and oso WONG KOK restaurant =)
here sum picture we taken :





















thx u all of u =)
and thx for wai yee, who makes LONGAN TAUFU fa for us =)

3 in cakes,i LIKE IT so much !!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



and next day, 12.00am of 25th NOV,my stupid dear had well prepare for my birthday.
he bring me to my room and said wana hug me as 1st bday present...
and next present will be given 2molo morning =X

i trust him and bring him to my room...
here cum my naughty mummy and didi who GAP MAI wif my dear.
bring BASKIN ROBBIN cakes and my bday present for me =DD

my 6th sense told me that u are going to gimme surprise,muahha ~










and then,the next morning, we are leding to PENANG =DD
thx for my family and my dear brought me to TAO, a famous japanese restaurant of penang ...
and shop shop around Penang to celebrate my sweet 19 bday...
































appreciate the moment that u all celebrate bday wif me alot !!
love u mummy didi,
and love u all my ji mui =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,huixin =)
dai gor lui,be more mature yaz.
haha XD

♥ U GUYS !!

would like to wish Mike chong,Soo kar yee, Khoo ebel, Evon and cindy,
all my jimui and brother who have their bday on Nov and Dec too =DD

HAPPY BITHDAY !
may all ur wishes cum true.


没有评论: