2011年1月3日星期一

happy 2011 and happy shopping XD

1st of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to my dear and my friends =D
happy 2011 !!

erm...
i juz came back from penang wif my dear and my family...
SHOP SHOP SHOP,non stop SHOPPING at queensbay with mum and brother !!

ahahaha XD
my little bro bought a neg with RM 90 and my mum bought a shoes, a shirt and a beg with RM300.
the total that we spend is RM1000 ++.
so, hw abt the rest of RM800 ++ ?
ANSWER : I SPEND ALL OF THEM !!
T_____T

how come ?
and once i reach home,i asked myself :
am i shop and spend too much on year 2010 and the beginning of 2011 ?

so,i start to open my cupboard, takes out all shirt,begs and shoes,
start to takes photo, and counting.


let see my 战利品 of 2010 and beginning of 2011 , my friends =.=
Start with the new shirt,beg and shoes i bought........................................




RM89.90 on VOIR high heels shoes and RM135 on converse sport shoes.

RM 140 for 2 of the shirt.

RM 55.90 x 4 converse shirt = RM 224.
RM79.90 for the beg at right bottom.
total RM90 for another 3 begs. (got discount XD )
i like all of them so much !!
the white 1, is 3 in 1, can be side beg and back beg.
the 1 with smiley face, it is so cute !! i like it so much too !!


ffirst pair of couple mickey t shirt of me and my dear ,
RM89.90 each, total RM180 @.@

going to Australia with my family soon,
so i bought this luggage beg with discount of 70 %,
after discount, RM 135.
and then,
we put all thing we bought inside the luggage and walk to the car park.
it is f**kng funny XD


resit @.@
it may KILL my dad.
and so,total is :
Rm894.
yes,i spend RM 894 T___T
i am not very 败家 i think,becoz i spend half of it with the $$ i earn fro my part time =)
smile !

hahaha XD
and another half, erm...
sponsor by my dad,hehehe ~
nid to emphasize that, i never ask dad for SHOPPING $ since 2010.
so..
i think it is reasonable and my dad will understand and accept,hahaha !!
GOD BLESS ME ~







and then,next, i am going to show the rest of my 战利品 of year 2010 =.=
let enjoy together >.<


it is undeniable that i am a SUPER shopping freak.
when i found a shirt which is very nice,
i will buy 2 same shirts with different color.
ahahahaha XD
here are 3 pairs of shirt which is TWIN ~


wad is tat ?
they are.......
the beg i bought and sum of them which given by friends during my 2010 sweet bday =)
total of 8 begs. ^o^



Some other shirts............................................



牛仔牛仔很忙 XD


格子格子衣~~

short pant, SEED and SUB =)




erm.
here are the majority of my new shirts =X
AMAZING.
right?

i am not trying to show off T___T
but i am counting the shirt i bought recently and also counting hw much i spend.
haha XD

it is hard to stop a girl from shopping.
and it is VERY HARD to stop ur girl friend from shopping too.


so,my dear jung yeow never tried to stop me,as long as i am not using his $ =DDD
thx u dear.
thx u daddy as sponsor.
thx u mummy too.


hahaha ~
dunno wad to add on anymore.
bye bye ler....
XD

erm...
gooing to open school soon.
sad T___T

happy school open to all my UTAR friend =)

没有评论: