2011年1月25日星期二

RCM jan intake 2011

since i enter UTAR,i seldom write anything about my soft-skill activities,
i had been so ROTTEN in my UTAR life !!!

RCM was the first event that RAISE ME UP again !! =)

RCM stand for : REGISTRATION, CAMPUS TOUR and MASS CALL.
It is a TEAM to in charge every preparation and progress of UTAR orientation week during every new INTAKE of UTAR.

and very lucky to said that,i had being elected as one of the commitee,
which is REGISTRATION MANAGER during Jan intake 2011 =DD

i joined this TEAM since May intake 2010,
i was being elected as Asst.Sound Tech last time =X
and now , Jan Intake 2011,
i had been elected as REGISTRATION MANAGER !!!
which is my choice during interview session =)



lets enjoy some photos of me and my team wif u guy :















we look PROFESSIONAL and SMART,
when we are WORKING together.

we look CRAZY and INNOCENT,
when we are PLAYING together.



















we LEARN , we GROW together.
=)

i LOVE u, my dear RCM team.

especially thanks to our RCM advisor,miss alice.
A very nice person , with passion,
and she is the 1 who guide us to work in a TEAM wif RCM spirit !!
without her, i dont think i can be 1 of the commitees and i dont think we could be so STRONG in a team =DD





thanks Alice,
thanks to all RCM commitee,
thanks to all helpers who willing to help us.

THANKS for giving me a chance, to GROW.






没有评论: