2012年8月20日星期一

Come Back, when you can.





In love, it is better to know and to be disappointed than to be know and always wonder.
it sucks, when you know that you need to let go but you can’t, 
because you’re still waiting for the miracle to happen.


The moment you know that you are being REPLACED.

The moment when you can actually feel the pain in ur chest from hearing something that breaks ur heart. 
Sometimes i wish i could hurt u like the way u hurt me,
but i know if i had the chance to, 
i WOULDN'T.

i feel that i am waiting for something that is not going to happen....
 I tell myself, I’ll wait for you, 
because honestly, I don’t want anyone else.

At the same time, I am so tired of wanting ppl that don’t want me in their life.
 Every day I tell myself I need to get over you, 
but every night I find myself thinking abt hw much I want you back.
I make u believe in love, and u gave it to other girls. 
Should I hate you for tat ? No, i don’t hate u, i am just disappointed.



U meet thousands of people, and none of them really affects you, 
and u meet the one person, 
 and ur life changed forever. 


Sometimes the people we’ve known for a short amount of time have the biggest impact on our lives,
 even more than those we’ve known forever. 
There is always the one special that no matter what they've done on u, 
u still can’t let them go. 
You know it’s meant to be even the times you can’t stand them; they’re the only person on ur mind. Sometimes, you just gotta forgive people simply becoz u still want them in ur life. 
Sometimes, you just gotta accept that people can only be in ur heart, not in ur life. 
I am not afraid to try again, I’m just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.



I was thinking and questioning myself, if u are mine now,
if u are here with me,
would I still the one for u?
Why did God playing such a fool on me?
Why does god let me meet u, fall in love with u, planned to let u leaves me for once,
and allow u to come bck for 2nd time, and leaving me again?
If he don’t know how much I love u, or he is giving me a challenge to test our faith on our relationship?
And why did you simply doesn’t care about me anymore and trying to let me go, forcing me to give up,
when I had been putting so many efforts to maintain it? I cant handle this again and again…


Just becoz I trying to get over u, 
doesn’t mean there aren’t days when all the feelings just come rushing back. 
One day, if I meet you again in real,
 I cannot promise how would my feeling goes, what I am going to do on you.
 But I have to believe that if two people are meant to be together, 
eventually they’ll find their way back to each other.
Whatever happened to us, you’ll always have a place in my heart. 
Don’t get me wrong, you still mean the world to me. 







I love u, rida. i really love u.

PLEASE,  COME BACK,
WHEN YOU CAN.