2012年9月4日星期二

Here come such a guy, in my life.





Here come such a guy, in my life.
so caring, sweet, and most importantly,
he really show his love to me, very much.

here goes, the story....









Rida gaves me a bad new on 16/08/2012,
is a thursday night.
i was sending my regards to him and his family at first,
and then my mind suddenly pushing me to ask him a question that i actually never want to know the answer.




"So, did u meet someone else?"
"haha..." "Yes"


"oo congrate..."
"thanks. what about u ?"


"no.""no reached ur expectation yet?"


"no one."
"i see..."


"so..."
"so..."

(again, my emotional not willing to accept the fact that he already answered me so clearly)

"hey, are u serious ?"
"yes, i am"


"ok.""i am sorry if i makes u feel bad or something"


"it did and it is NOT OK."
"why not ok ?"


"why should i be ok ?"
"it should not be ok or not ok,it should be normal, becoz life is going on.
last year u were dating someone else and i just accepted it.
so maybe u should do the same."

i cut off the conversation at facebook.
i closed it and i decided to go out.








i drink and party hard, everyday after tat day onward.
Thursday night,ZOUK,
Friday night,ZOUK,
Satuday night, ZOUK,
Sunday night, Drinking,
Monday night, Drinking,
Tuesday night, Drinking.

most of the time, i spend great time with Cheryl,
a girl who has some characteristic tat is similar with me :
out-going, socialize, talkative, friendly, warm and sweet.
i am glad to meet her at the right timing,
 when i need alot of alcohol and party instead of staying at home and cried ?
 (i never cried after he told me tat news.
this is the worst part, u hurt so deeply,
but u couldnt cried out at all. )


Tuesday night we went Movida sunway giza for 2nd round.
there was a foreign guy and an indian guy who sit nearest to our table,
was watching us all the time,
it is undeniable that Cheryl is a very charming and attractive girl,
when she dance in the club.
what i know is, shaking my ass, move like a dead snake. haha.
He gaves us his name card, i put it in my beg carefully.


When i was heading home,
i received this message :
"Dear Gwen, please whenever you reach home, please sms me."
i was thinking, who the fuck care what happened to u,
after meeting a new guy/ girl in a messy club ?
ok, maybe he did?
lets see.

i texted him, and we agree to come out for a dinner at iranian restaurant with Kayla,
my dear roomate as well.
we miss the iranian food that we had tried with Safa a month ago....
Kebab, Salad and etc...
Everything goes smoothly during the dinner.
he is so gentleman and steady.
before we finished our dinner, he ordered traditional tea of Iranian for us.


OMG, it is cute yellow candy stick,
to stir inside the hot tea,
makes it sweet, and drink it.
IT TASTE AWESOME.

followed by sending kayla home first,
and i go to his bar for a short chilling session.

Well.... why does everybody starring at me ? O_O
this is too weird. awkward.
The guitarist come over, whispering something to me:
"When u get the best car in the world, never look for a better one."
i replied him with a polite smile.
another girl come and tell me the similar story :
"you are the first girl he bring to his bar."

hemm, really?
i am so surprised and happy ^O^

btw, i love the way he being serious in front of his workers,
and turn into a kitten in front of me.
i am the boss ! haha !



the next day, he invited me to come to his bar again.
i was dinner-ing with Yanyee, i drove her to Paradigm mall to eat fish and co.
i told him to depart from his bar to my house,
only after i done the dinner and home.
"Halo, Houman, i juz finished the dinner, u can come now.."
"haha, i am already outside ur condo."

HOLY SHIT.
didnt i mentioned clearly that DEPART FROM UR PLACE when i said I AM READY ?!

anyway...
i prefer people to wait for me then i wait for them.
HOHO.

1st, get into his car with yanyee ,
asking him if he can bring her home?
he said : YES. ( he has no reason to said no, haha)
2nd, there is a pack of thing on my seat...
"it is for u."
GOSH, is the CANDY SWEET of iranian TEA!
kayla want it so much !
he is sweet, really.

3rd, it was cold in the bar,
i have a normal reaction when i am cold,
rub my arm..
"gives me 1 minute, i take the jacket for u"
and there goes a jacket for me with the smell of his perfume.
PERFECT.


Friday, suppose to be the last day of my internship program,
but i ended it on Thursday and promise him to go for a short trip with him at Port Dickson.
i makes sandwich for him and myself ...
a great short trip with sunshine and good mood.
meet some nice iranian people there, who pass us some food too.
=)
WONDERFUL.

 heading back KL at 3 something,
the Sun is burning me at my passenger seat...
HOT........
all of a sudden, he stopped his car,
takes a shirt from the boot of car, cover the window with the shirt,
so that i wont get tanned.
THIS GUY COULD DO EVERYTHING FOR ME.
EVERYTHING.

Saturday evening, i was signing out from my room.
before i leaves KL,
he passed me something mean SO MUCH to a girl, like me.
HIS HOUSE KEY.
this mean SO MUCH TO ME.
A PROMISE, A COMMITMENT.


i went bck kampar and ipoh few days for my presentation and etc...
and i am back to KL to meet him again,
we are going to attend a friend bday's party at a german restaurant on Saturday Night.

i feel that i am going to sick soon, while i was eating my dinner..
it should taste good, but i cant even finished 1/4 portion of it =[

YES, i really SICK, FEVER, FLU, COUGH , NO APPETITE and also VOMIT the day after.
He brought me to doctor,
and takes very good care of me from head to toe.
Seriously, i am not KIDDING.
FROM HEAD TO TOE!
using wet tower on my forehead,
using another wet tower to low down the temperature of my legs and foot.
i was so sick, but i remember he never sleep tat night.
Monday, i started to heard his coughing...
i guess the virus attack him after me.

i saw he turn into red eye monster on tuesday,
the day i think i feel better.
his eye is red, his body is weak, he look tired.
a guy who scarified his own health, for me.



i wrote this, when i recover from my sickness.
i feel better now.
but in deep inside,
i am thinking something else.


"谈过太多太多次的恋爱,
对爱这种东西,
更模糊不清。

和一个人在一起,
究竟是因为真的爱他,
还是纯粹的觉得有个人对你很好很好,就接受?

经历太多太多,
永远也找不回那种单纯的爱。
=)"


你伤害了我 我何尝不是在伤害他 
我不知道我爱不爱他,

但是我接受了他。
  人原来都是在互相伤害 恶性循环
我们都是恶魔
  此刻 我是平静的 
  为了所爱的人改变 是如此不知不觉的
  我想我不再爱你了
  我应该爱上面前的那个男人




他对我很好很好。
愿意为我做任何事。
 这一刻 竟觉得有点对不起他
但是我可以感觉到我的心,
还没有能力打从心里无怨无悔的去爱这个人。。



真爱自己的人未必是陪伴自己一生的人,
最后和我们结婚的 未必是我们最爱的人。


我,和一个我不爱,但对我很好很好的男人一起。
也许,这样对我们大家都好。