2009年5月17日星期日

s*cking motor driver + super moody day !!!!!!!!!!

S*cking motor driver !!!!!!!!!!!
F*cker !! u reli suck !!
Can a motor driver cross over a car which are going 2 U turn ??????
I ady put signal and slow down my car !!!
Nt i hit u,bt u hit me lol!!

ytd,i went 1st garden psr mlm wif my buddy :
jian le,wai kit and wai hong...
and i am d driver...

when we going back from p.m,
i had enter d wrong path after i cum out from d roundabout...
and after i realised this,i put signal,
slow down my car and wana U-turn back 2 d roundabout...

after i makes sure no car is cuming from d opposite road,
no car is following behind me,
no motor is cuming 2 me,i turn my car head...

and a motor driver who didnt wear helmet suddelly cum out behind me
and cut my car from my right hand side !!!!!!!!!!

SUCK !!

Ok,luckily,i didnt hit him down,bt i noe i had hit his motor a little bit...
ok,i feel lucky tat i didnt kill him...

as a responsible driver,
i stop my car besides d road after i U-turn and waiting him cum back 2 deal wif me...
u stop besides me,start talking wif me wif rude way !!!
i dun even wana talk wif u !!
waste my energy 2 argue wif u !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I said go report police,and u agree at beginning,
When i gt in d car again,wana drive 2 police station,
and u said :
“kalau pergi police station bersama-sama,dua dua pun kena saman,u mau ar ??”
“kalau tak mau,apa u mau??!!
Sekarang dua dua kerete pun ada masalah,
u mau saya ganti kamu ar ??!!”
“u salah,mana boleh U-turn kat sini??!!”

“Kenapa tak boleh?? Sini tak ada sign board cakap tak boleh U turn !!
saya ada pakai signal sebelum saya U-turn,
u mana boleh cut my car from my right hand side ?!!”
“saya tak tau la,kalau salah,dua dua pun ada salah,
motor saya macam ni,macam mana ??!!”

“apa macam mana?? u salah,u mau saya ganti ar ??!!
berapa u mau ??!!”

“saya tak tau,kalau saya tak ada elak u punya kereta sudah langgar saya lol !!”

“bukan elak tak elak punya problem,u memang tak boleh cross over my car like tat !! ”
“kenapa tak boleh??
Saya nak pergi sana,balik rumah mah ,rumah saya dekat sini saja!”

“u motor sahaja,kalau u mau pergi jalan kat sana,
u ikut jalan di depan la !!
u cut saya macam ni reli dangerous ,do u know ??!!
“Ok Ok,enough,Sekarang tak mau argue 1 ST,
u bagi tau saya berapa u mau !”

“saya tak tau !! u tengok motor saya,sini,sini...”

“OK !! stop !!u tunggu kejap,
i call my frezn
and asked his father!!
Dia punya baba baiki motor punya !!”


(calling my frenz,ah chao,asked my frenz d cost of reparing tat motor)
“我爸说那种MOTOR换那个东西最多都是RM30。。
另外那个壳都是酱的价钱吧。。”

“kawan saya cakap u motor macam ni,maximum also RM 30 saja,
saya ada RM 20 saja,
berapa u mau !! kawan saya juga ada RM 20 saja,
jumlah RM 40 !!berapa u mau !!”


“saya tak tau,u ganti saya !!”

(collecting money from frenz..)
(talking wif tat indian f*cker's frenz who waiting him besides him )

"nah,u dia punya kawan,u ambil ini money bagi dia !!
deal !! tak mau argue anymore !!”

(And his frenz asked me straight away pass 2 him...
Ok,suan lol,
I gives u,f*cker !!)


Nah,RM 40,i said soli if i am wrong !!
(wif tak puas hati punya suara)”

“em em,saya soli juga..”
(WTF ar!! Why u didnt used such soft sound 2 talk wif me after u hit my car ??!!
after i paid 2 u onli said soli so soft like my dog ??!!)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------



OK!!! d conversation of me n tat f*cker simplify like above...

as u all noe,



1st,motor driver didnt wear helmet is against rules,and he makes this mistake!!
2nd,motor driver shouldnt cross over car from their right hand side
when d car ady put signal 2 U-turn...
3rd,when u hit me,u should said soli 2 me,paid 2 me,
bt nt asking me paid back 2 u !!


F*cker motor driver !!Hey,u reli suck lol,
u didnt wear helmet,
cross over my car from my right hand side when i wana U turn,
bt u still talk wif me wif such rude way??!!

i reli dun want 2 paid 2 tat f*cker and let u touch me and my frenz's money !!
coz i am nt fault!!


f*cker,listen carefully,i ganti u,
Nt becoz i scared u,and also nt becoz i scared kana saman!!

bt finally me and my frenz dun wishes 2 makes this cases getting bigger,
onli i decided 2 paid u!!

F*ker,pls Dun even think u reli d right 1!!
F*cker,pls gt a lesson from ytd tat accident
(althoght i noe he wont,until he reli noe d word "DIE" hw 2 write...)





P/S : all motor driver and road user,
pls reli be careful when driving...
pls follow d rules...
we dunno wat will happened for d next second,
always be careful and be reponsible 2 u and other driver...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

when fetch all buddy hum,and me myself reach hum,
telling my dad d truth : i had hurt d new car...
he didnt even gives chance for me 2 explain,straight away shoot me...
non-stoping shooting me...



"why r u so stupid??!! why dun call me when it happened??!!
u noe hw 2 solve meh ?"
"do u noe such cases should bring 2 police station and claim insurans ??!!"
"i shouldnt buy new car for u,
juz buy a cheap cheap old car for u la !!"
"u reli stupid,last time tat cases,peogeot,
u dunno hw 2 open d cover !!
and nw u dunno hw 2 call me when d accident happend ar ??!! "


i keep on silent,try 2 control my tear from falling down...
i was thinking,
why he care bout his car more than me ??

i was upset when d accident happened...
i was trying 2 bring this cases 2 police station,bt tat indian fellow disagree onli....
i was nt fault,i reli follow d road rules 2 drive...

enough...

my mum trying 2 comfort me,
and explaining 2 dad tat i reli nt d 1 who fault...
my dad push her head strongly !!

hey ,daddy !!
do u think u r KING ??
why onli u can talk bt other cant ??!!
why u beat my mum who help me 2 explain 2 u bout tat accident ??!!


yes,i melawan u after u push mummy head !!



“你做么打妈咪哦??!!
妈咪都知道我做么那时候不敢打给你啊,
你还乱乱骂人,打人!!”
“你要打就打我啦,你打妈咪做么??!!”
'“你再吵,我KAM(slap,盖)你啊!!!”
“KAM啊KAM啊!!”
“你不用指意用车!!”


dun worry,finally,he didnt slap me...
maybe he care bout me,bt more care bout d new car at tat moment...

daddy,i didnt blame u for scolding me...
bt,can u pls dun hit or scold mummy when she trying 2 act a gud wife in front u??





P/S : daddy,i respect u and love u so much...
pls try 2 control ur mood b4 u scold ppl like hell...
and dun hurt other family member who nt involded on it...
forgives me on quarrel wif u ytd...



---------------------------------------------------------------------------


when i was crying,i find him....
after sharing those thing wif him,i ended d call...
i was waiting for his reply,a short short msg 2 comfort me...
from 12 o clock-12.30...
from 12.30- 1 o clock...
no reply from him...
no msg or call from him...



i am still crying...
heart getting pain...
stomach getting pain...
coz i noe,
i reli lost him...
maybe frenz also nt longer anymore...

my buddy,jian le,
also noe hw 2 comfort me and willing 2 help me when i nid sum1 there...
bt him...
no...
he wont...

wai kit,thx for ur RM 20...
wai hong,thx for ur msg...
jian le,thx for ur call,comfort and becum my listener....

thx for 3 of u calm me down and find better way 2 solve tat accident...


P/S : guys,thx for ur caring so much...
and soli tat becoz of this cases,
i cant drive u all go kampar clean house d next morning...
reli soli on making inconvinient for u all...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 day,happened 3 thing which affect my mood so much...
last nite,i couldnt slip...
as my heart reli feel uncomfortable,hard 2 breathe...
i wana find him,bt i scared i disturbing him..
actually,from d way he treat me,
i should noe 1 thing and very clear in my mind,
me n him,nt longer frenz anymore...

he cant becum my couple anymore,
nvm...
i try 2 put him down...

he cant be my best frenz,
nvm,
i still gt lot of best frenz who understand me...

bt nw,
when i nid him,
he will nt there for me anymore...







i have a strong out-looking,
bt when i am weak,i am totally weak.

let me go.
i am tired 2 be alone,
coz there was no 1 who willing 2 gives me a hug
when i reli nid it so much...

bt i am more suffer on loving sum1 who is nt going 2 care me anymore.
pls,let me go.







没有评论: